Moto Guzzi motorbikes started production in 1921 in Mandello del Lario in Italy. Although there have been a number of changes in ownership in recent years, Moto Guzzi still remains as one of the definitive names in the world of motor cycling. For those who wish to own one of these iconic motorbikes, then the Moto Guzzi dealers UK center could well be worth a visit.
There are a number of different models available from Moto Guzzi dealers UK centers. A sample of what can be bought is outlined here.
New Moto Guzzi Motorbikes, Custom:
- 2015 Eldorado: For a start, this motor bike has a 1400cc engine, which is the same as many small cars. This also uses a 90 degree V twin drive, twin cylinder engine. The design preserves a “retro” feel. There are spoked wheels and the fuel tank has chromium sides. There is also an over sized saddle. Tthere are many modern features in the instrumentation and the use of electronic technology.
- 2015 California 1400 Touring SE: Yes, this one is another 1400cc motorbike. This bike shares a number of themes with the Eldorado. There are similar references to the past. Again, chromium is used on the saddle and there are several modern innovations. For example, they use LEDs for the turn indicators.
- 2015 Audace: A slightly smaller engine size at 1380 cc, but certainly a very powerful motorbike. There is no chromium plating in this model. It is altogether a “leaner: bike and there is a modified exhaust system. This bike is lighter in weight and consequently has a very quick acceleration.
New Moto Guzzi Motor Bikes, Racers:
- 2015 V 7 Racer: This is a 4 stroke V twin 744 cc engine. Moto Guzzi has had a long history of excellence in motorbike racing. There is intense competition from Japan, but the essential Italian Moto Guzzi has managed to hold on and prosper, which is reflected in this model. There is real attention to detail in this motorbike as shown in the braking systems, the exhaust, steering and shock absorbers.
- 2015 1200 Sport Rosa Corsa: Again, this a 4 stroke V twin engine. This has a well padded saddle with a low centre of gravity. The “twin” cradle rigid steel frame and adjustable shock absorbers help consolidate the feeling of stability. This bike, therefore, has excellent road holding. This motorbike could be classified as a sports tourer. It has a good wind screen and a satellite navigation system but excellent performance as well.
New Moto Guzzi Motor Bikes, Tourers:
- 2015 Norge 1200 GT: This uses a 1200cc 4 stroke 8V twin engine. Earlier versions of this motorbike were used by the police forces of Milan and Berlin. In this latest version, the engine has been substantially modified. This makes this a comfortable, safe and powerful motorbike. There are new innovations in engine design, ignition and other systems, which has lead to these improvements.
When Italian brands come to mind, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana are the products that reflect real quality. This is also certainly true of Moto Guzzi.
For a complete range of these motorbikes available from Moto Guzzi dealers UK please visit this web site:
tel: 01733 358 555